Europa SIM & Unlocked Huawei 3G 21.6Mbps Dongle
Unlocked Huawei Dongle with EuropaSIM Card Pack
- No contract, no fixed fees, no strings attached
- No risk of high and unexpected bills: 100% prepaid
- Avoid the time consuming search for local SIM-Cards
- Reliable support in your language
- New Tariff as of July 2013: 3 € per day with 500 MB data included
- New! No extra charges after you exceed your daily limit of 500Mb
The dongle is the latest Huawei 3G version which is fully forward and backward compatible with all latest mobile standards. The dongle has an external antenna port for a CRC9 connection if you want to connect an additional antenna – we will be listing a low cost option shortly. The dongle is also fully unlocked and suitable for use with any other SIM card subject to the correct APN settings (many of which are pre-installed).
Dongle Technical Specifications:
- 3G UMTS / HSPA + Frequency: 2100MHz/900MHz
- 2G Frequency: GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Data DL Speed: Max 21 Mbps
- Upload Speed: Up to 5.76 Mbps
- MicroSD memory card slot up to 32GB
- Suppot Text messages,Broadcast reception and Group SMS
- Antenna: Built in and support external antennas via CRC9 connection
- Number of entries in the phonebook: up to 100
- Supported Systems Windows XP,Vista Win7 or above & MAC OS
- Weight: about 30g
- Waranty: Full One Year
About the Europa SIM
The Europa SIM card will give you the cheapest roaming data rates in Europe
Unlimited European Data Roaming 2/3/4G Data – Just £2.55 (€3) per day
€5 Credit Included – Loaded free
This SIM card gives you UNLIMITED* data anywhere in Europe and Turkey from Midnight-Midnight central European time, charged only on the days you connect to the internet.
It is completely PAY AS YOU GO with no links to your bank account and is topped up online. *There is a fair usage policy of 500Mb per day, after which browsing speeds slow to 32Kbps, you will still be able to browse the internet (slowly) but any video or downloads will be very slow.
Furthermore, as a roaming SIM card you can choose to manually switch to any available mobile network (with about 5 EU exceptions, eg Three UK or Orange.FR) so you have the best possible chance of obtaining a data connection even in remote locations.
Please choose the correct SIM card for your device; if you are unsure, please contact us
Full Size SIM Card - Suitable for use in an unlocked mobile phone, dongle or MiFi device
Micro SIM Card - Suitable for an iPad 3G or any other device which takes a Micro sim
Nano SIM Card - Suitable for an iPhone 5 or iPad Mini
Tariff for Roaming in Europe (Excluding Italy)
- Daily package for €3 (APN: mobile.vodafone.it)
- Unlimited Data (500MB Fair Usage)
- Once you exceed 500MB your connection will be limited to 32Kbps download
- No additional charges if you exceed 500MB
THE COUNTRIES IN WHICH THE €3 TARIFF IS AVAILABLE
Albania, Andorra, Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Island, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Greece, Guadalupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, The Netherlands & Turkey.
Special Tariff for Italy
- €2 for 500 MB per day (APN: web.omnitel.it)
THE COUNTRIES IN WHICH THE €2 TARIFF IS AVAILABLE
Italy – including Corsica, Sardinia & Sicily.
The speed you achieve is entirely dependent on the quality of your connection to the mast and also how subscribed that mast is with other customers at the time you are trying to access it. It is possible to extend the range of your 3G connection by using an external antenna. Ask us for more details.
You can top-up online via www.rechargemysim.net. There is a fee of €3.90 (about £3.15) per transaction to cover the manual element of the topup. Credit is usually added to the account same working day.
Keeping the SIM Card Active
You must add credit within 365 days of the last time credit was added in order for the SIM card to remain active. Provided this condition is met any credit balance on the card will not expire.
In order to activate your SIM card we need a form of photo ID, usually a drivers licence or passport. This can be e-mailed directly to email@example.com. This is in order to comply with EU law (something the UK hasn’t adopted) and is designed to prevent nuisance calls and text messages. All documents are deleted upon activation, which usually takes a maximum of 5 working days. You will hear from us via e-mail once your activation is complete and we will include your 10 digit telephone number which you must retain in order to top up the SIM card. Please note that you should not attempt to use your SIM in your device until you have been notified it has been activated.